This week, I had the distinct pleasure to partner with my friends at Bike Cleveland and share some critically important information about bike law and how to stay safe and legal while you’re out on the roads.
Topics covered included:
- Where to find the law
- How to apply it
- Cyclists’ rights and responsibilities
- Equipment requirements
- Bike infrastructure and how to use it
- Best practices for safety
- How insurance applies to bikes
- ….and other general tips and tricks I have learned along the way
We had a nice turnout, but if you missed it live, you will find a recording of the class below! Remember, Bike Smart and Cycle Right!
If you are interested in learning more about Bike Smarts or bicycle education in general, check out Bike Cleveland’s website for more of their educational resources here – www.bikecleveland.org/education